Saturday, May 22, 2010

Journeys

Just where do I begin? I have been mired in the ugliness of divorce for 10 strong, looooooonnnnng months now and it’s been quite the ride. Last thing I want to do is have a heart-felt bitterfest on these musing, BUT…

It’s gonna be hard not to. I promise. I will try.

What I really want to do is log the journey. The musings. The process. The growth part. The hopefulness. BUT…

…I know I’m not quite there yet. BUT…

…I am at the crossroads of discovery. YES…

…That’s it; the discovery of what it entails to unentangle. The crossroads of moving toward a new life.

I have spent these past 10 months (and years before them, actually) looking back. The rearview mirror has some mighty painful pictures. (Did I really enable that much BS? Short answer: yup). It’s what’s up the road that interests me more. But if I’m gonna be honest with you, you’re gonna read some stories about what has happened along the way.

Stay with me. I promise they won’t be vitriolic. (At least I promise that today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment